Are you interested in the following....
- Flexible working to suit your life
- Working within a fast paced, dynamic, established start up
- Remote working within the UK
- Direct experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- A diverse range of project experiences
- Opportunity to expand into multiple areas
- All while making a competitive salary + bonus opportunities
If you are the type of person that enjoys being a small cog in a large corporate machine? then please stop reading, this role is not for you.....
But if you love getting things done fast, utilising your own intitiative to solve problems and love working with passionate hard working people. You could be just who we are looking for, so keep reading.
Who is The Marsden Group (TMG)
The Marsden Group was formed nearly 3 years ago by a group of friends and colleagues who saw the opportunity to ride the next technological revolution. Not content with the status quo and sensing the opportunity to disrupt multiple industry sectors, TMG was formed to solve real problems with the latest technology as fast and efficiently as possible. Our speed and our unique way in which we solve industries problems is part of our competitive advantage.
Today we work across multiple sectors, for example oil & gas, manufacturing, renewable energy and many more. We have been highlighted as one of Microsofts top partners within the UK.
We feel pictures speak louder than words, or in this case video. To give you a taster of the type of work we do view a short demo here.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a self starter, uses their own initiative to solve problems and is detail oriented. You will see from the criteria below that we're not restricting applicants to a set of specific qualifications. We believe in measuring by results and ask applicants to communicate their own results or achievements that they feel best aligns with the critria in their own unique way.
- Proven written content creation ability (copywriting, blogs, journalism etc)
- Experience working remotely or running their own business
- Independent thinker, who can use their own initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Proven team management experience (preferably experience managing remote teams or 3rd party contractors)
- A willingness to learn and adapt to changing situations
- High level of organisational skills with a focus on fine detail
Nice to have’s
- Previous digital marketing experience or examples of campaigns/work
- Account management experience
- Ability or experience to carry out other creative tasks e.g. graphic design, media production, social media marketing
What to expect
- Part time, 20hrs per week
- Remote working within the UK or from within the Aberdeen office
- Flexible working hours (but must be available for specific pre booked meetings)
- Available to travel on average 1-2 days a month (the majority of the time will be UK based travel)
- Project managing campaigns internally and external
- Sourcing and managing freelancers
- Producing written content, Articles, headlines, social posts, website updates etc
- Supporting and contributing directly to client and internal marketing strategies
- Account management of external clients
- 12k-18k per year
- Opportunity for bonuses
HOW TO APPLY
At TMG we love to get to know who you really are, this can be really difficult to achieve from looking at a piece of paper so we would prefer if you got your creative juices flowing and submitted a video CV.
We understand that not everyone enjoys being in front of a camera and it can feel very daunting, so if you prefer you can come up with another creative way to tell us about you and why you could really help TMG in this role e.g. infographic, slide deck, written article…etc
Guidelines for video submissions:
- Be yourself
- Keep it under 5min (really hard i know)
- Get creative, holding attention and standing out is key
- Communicate clearly why you are a great fit for the role
- Have fun with it
if you need further information about the role before applying, please email me directly at email@example.com